Monday, May 7, 2007

Great time at Mylot.com


Mylot.com is a Pay-Per-Post program. You will find me promoting a lot because i am really getting profits from it. It's only five days here and i made $1.44. Great value of money for just sitting back and doing the most interesting job in the whole world. Who doesn't need a earning while sitting back happily in your home and earning straightaway from home. And that to for just posting as much as you like and whatever you write. Great place for clearing your doubts and a great place for earning money.

I am now having a great time at Mylot.com. I nearly completed posting 100 within 5 days and reached 2oo odd in one day. I earned 1 dollar for that day i posted 100. So it makes up like if you post 1000 you get 10 dollars. Straight away into your paypal account.

I am now really getting into it and i think i will really like this place in the near future

No comments: