Friday, April 27, 2007

mGinger's first advertiser

After inaugurating mGinger on 19th April, 2007 , they got their first successful ad campaign with TravelMartIndia.com. They really started sending message ads to mobiles and I received my first mGinger ad at 01:20:21 am on 27th April, 2007. I was really excited that it was real and working. I earned a quick Rs. 0.20 for viewing the message on my mobile. Might it be a negligible amount for me but it gives me view of the person who earned nearly Rs. 2.80 (highest payout) for just one ad this night. He might had referrals which worked out for him and without any effort he earned Rs. 2.80 doing nothing. They really paid out Rs. 908.60 to the users today.
What if I would had 100 referrals and as promised by mGinger i would have got Rs. 10 for a single ad without any effort. What if each of my referral would had 100 referrals each then i would have got a quick Rs. 500 for just one ad. Dreams will be dreams. Hope you would help me getting my dream and your dream also.
So, why wait,
Sign up to mginger right now before you feel sad of what chance you have missed

No comments: